Let us introduce #Charity16Challenge!
Once you got nomination:
1. Write 16 words to match our hashtag – to describe work, team, hobby, family, etc. Your words can not be the same as from a colleague who nominated you.
2. Publish words on Corporate Citizenship Page .
3. Donate to Charity of the Year via Copalana or make money transfer – minimum suggested donation 5 PLN, all donations are voluntary. Double the amount if you did not complete challenge within 48h after nomination.
4. Nominate 2 colleagues via e-mail to participate
5. Follow Social Page to check what words have been created in the challenge
Thank you for supporting our Charity of the Year partner :)
Questions? Please contact us at DD HR Charity
The aim of the St. Christopher’s Oncological Hospice Foundation is to provide comprehensive end-of-life care to patients and support their families.
You can donate by using Copalana website or you can transfer your money directly to FHO bank account (assigned to Credit Suisse).
Fundacja Hospicjum Onkologiczne
73 1240 1040 1111 0010 9621 5389
Bank: PEKAO SA
With support from Credit Suisse, the hospice will be able to secure access of the on premise hospice to:
- good quality food for patients;
- undisturbed service of medical waste utilization;
- undisturbed service of laundry services;
- good quality specialized cleaning services.
-education on methods of working with terminally ill people and with mourners,
- promoting altruistic and open to the other attitudes in the society,
- encouraging young people to engage in practical help for suffering people,
- acquiring the funds needed for the ongoing operation of the Oncology Hospice Foundation
All we need to do is donate, and support the Hospice.