Safety first! The safety of our employees is a priority for Credit Suisse. At the same time we acknowledge the positive energy and a great urge to help others despite the challenging moments among our staff. We are offering you new opportunities for supporting Credit Suisse charity partners that will focus on fundraising and virtual volunteering to maintain the principles of physical distancing. Please ensure to follow the health and safety guidelines and stay healthy at all times. Virtual volunteering can really work!READ MORE
Durring this challenging time it is beyond important to help residents of St. Christopher's Oncology Hospice especially vulnerable with cancer.
We are urgently collecting funds to provide basic safety products to St. Christopher's Oncology Hospice, like masks, gloves and disinfectants.
With support from Credit Suisse, the hospice will be able to secure access of the on premise hospice to:
- good quality food for patients;
- undisturbed service of medical waste utilization;
- undisturbed service of laundry services;
- good quality specialized cleaning services.
- promoting altruistic and open to the other attitudes in the society,
- encouraging young people to engage in practical help for suffering people,
- acquiring the funds needed for the ongoing operation of the Oncology Hospice Foundation
Donate via Copalana.