We would like to offer you a virtual personal training from the comfort of your home via business Skype!
Let's train together with experienced personal trainer - Adriana Christ, no matter whether you have home training equipment or just your body, she will tailor your workouts to you
This online training is the perfect way to start your health and wellness journey!
• Date: July, 10th
• Goals: Supporting Charity Of the Year, burning calories and having fun!
• Time: 12:00-13:00
• Entry: 20 PLN
Start moving today!
Real trainer, real results
Your email address will be processed solely for event purposes by the event owner and deleted after it. Session will not be recorded and your personal data will not be made public. Participation is voluntary and you can resign at any time.
In case of any questions, please contact Zuzanna Czapla
Please provide confirmation of donation in case you are anonymous on Copalana (20 PLN)
Problem We Are Trying to Solve
The aim of the St. Christopher’s Oncological Hospice Foundation is to provide comprehensive end-of-life care to patients and support their families.
How We Are Going To Do It
In case of any problems with payment processing through Copalana, kindly asking you for transferring money directly to FHO bank account (assigned to Credit Suisse):
Fundacja Hospicjum Onkologiczne
73 1240 1040 1111 0010 9621 5389
Title: SUB Poland training
Bank: PEKAO SA
With support from Credit Suisse, the hospice will be able to secure access of the on premise hospice to:
- good quality food for patients;
- undisturbed service of medical waste utilization;
- undisturbed service of laundry services;
- good quality specialized cleaning services.
Long Term Impact
- promoting altruistic and open to the other attitudes in the society,
- encouraging young people to engage in practical help for suffering people,
- acquiring the funds needed for the ongoing operation of the Oncology Hospice Foundation
What We Need To Do
All we need to do is donate, and support the Hospice