WE WILL BE THE WORLD'S FIRST ORGANIZATION FOCUSED ON DEVELOPING TECHNOLOGIES AND PLATFORMS THAT WILL IN A NEUTRAL AND TRANSPARENT WAY DISRUPT COUNTERFEITING AND ILLICIT TRADE WHILE DEPRIVING TERRORIST AND CRIMINAL ORGANIZATIONS FROM THEIR PRIMARY SOURCE OF REVENUES.READ MORE
Problem We Are Trying to Solve
FOR US TO SUCCEED WE NEED TO START A MOVEMENT THAT CAN EFFECTIVELY COMBAT THIS GLOBAL THREAT THAT AFFECTS EVERY SINGLE CONSUMER ON THIS PLANET.
The International Chamber of Commerce predicts that losses due to illicit traffic will total 4.2 trillion dollars by 2022. This is the equivalent of about 6 times the GDP of Switzerland which is lost to an economy that harms all. Because when we talk about illicit trafficking, we are talking about human trafficking, funds that allow terrorist activities, more than a million deaths due to lack of access to authentic medicines and countless poisoned. Everything is counterfeited today: rice, medicines, alcohol, handbags, absolutely everything!
How We Are Going To Do It
We are going to address the devestating effects of these illicit economies by creating the ProVeros Foundation - dedicated to disrupting illicit trade. The mission of the Foundation is to create, develop and implement innovative anti-counterfeiting and illicit trade technology solutions.
We are currently working on 2 projects:
- VerifyIt: Spearheaded by the Swiss Federal Police, VerifyIt is a law enforcement platform focused on the identification and exchange of information on stolen and recovered luxury items. It is a public-private-partnership aimed at facilitating the identification of stolen products, how these products can be returned to their rightful owner and/or how these products can legitimately be re-introduced into the market while retaining its value. This requires a true partnership with the private sector which in return benefits from protecting its brand value and ensuring that its products are traded legitimately and at the appropriate value.
- Med-Check: a simple, intuitive and highly efficient application allowing Law Enforcement Agencies (LEAs), distributors, retailers, doctors, care-takers and patients to identify, verify and authenticate products online. Nothing justifies that stakeholders do not have the tools to verify the authenticity of medicines and medical products - at any stage of the supply chain.
All consumers, industries, governments, public and private sector organizations, EVERYONE benefits from deterring the devestating effects of illicit trade and counterfeiting.
In the case of Med-Check, we believe all patients should have the right to have access to legitimate and authentic medicines. Care-givers and doctors should be empowered by having the appropriate tools to identify and authenticate the medicines they administer to patients. Today, 700'000 people still die each each from lack of access to authentic malaria drugs.
In the case of VerifyIt, law enforcement agents should be given the appropriate tools to prevent and act appropriately in the case of burlgaries and robberies. Brand owners, insurance companies and consumers should all be involved and play an active role in ensuring the physical and digital security of store keepers and their products.
Long Term Impact
The aim is to irradicate illicit trade and counterfeiting by providing sustainable and tangible technological solutions to all parties affected by the devestating effects of counterfeiting and illicit trade.
Our impact will empower consumers in making educated purchasing decisions focusing on health and safety first, give industries the tools to make their supply chains safer, offer public organizations access to the appropriate tools to disrupt illicit economies and their effects. We hope to impact all parties affected by illicit trade and counterfeiting making the world a healthier and surer place.
What We Need To Do
- Create the ProVeros Foundation by end of Q2 2020
1. Raise funds to:
2. Develop and implement:
3. Get all concerned parties an active role withing the ProVeros Foundation so as to ensure a sustainable commitment for the coming years.
4. Continue to create and spread awareness on illicit trade and counterfeiting via events, social media channels, etc.